Motox phone charger for nexus10 tablet

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I just bought picked up a used N10 on eBay and purchased a Magnector Pogo charger. A little bit pricey, but from what I had been reading, the N10 is very slow to charge if you charge a depleted battery with the regular charger since it has a 9,000 mAh battery. Supposedly the Pogo charger charges 25% faster and it fastens to the port on the bottom of the tablet with magnets, so there isn't any wear and tear on your regular micro USB port. I've only had it about a week, but so far I'm very pleased with it.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I just bought picked up a used N10 on eBay and purchased a Magnector Pogo charger. A little bit pricey, but from what I had been reading, the N10 is very slow to charge if you charge a depleted battery with the regular charger since it has a 9,000 mAh battery. Supposedly the Pogo charger charges 25% faster and it fastens to the port on the bottom of the tablet with magnets, so there isn't any wear and tear on your regular micro USB port. I've only had it about a week, but so far I'm very pleased with it.

Those are nice, but for me that would just be one more charger that won't work with anything else. I just turn off my tablet and charge it overnight or while I am at work.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams