- 4 Posts
Tried to update the Google Nexus and now it's messed up.
Okay, so I just tried to install an Android update from 4.1 to 4.3 and it errored out with that little Android dude fallen over. So I followed a tip I saw on another thread and tried to reboot it, and now my Nexus is just hanging on that multicolored flashing X screen. Won't turn off, won't reboot or anything. Could you give me some tips on how to fix this, or is it just completely jacked up?
- 02-07-2014, 11:22 AM #2
- 02-07-2014, 12:02 PM #4
- 02-07-2014, 12:22 PM #5
- By anote3fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:13 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:00 AM
- By Paul627g in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:08 PM
- By BigBoyMS in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:07 AM
- By nrz74 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:26 AM