- 1 Posts
Nexus 10 crazy freezing problems while idling
Hello, I have a Nexus 10 and after roughly 24 hours my tablet freezes while idling. The notification icon will still blink and neither the power button or magnetic cover will wake the screen. I hold the power button and force reboot it every time. The result is about 10% less battery as well. This has happened 4 times now to me over the past 4 days. Will you please help me fix this issue. I have not done anything abnormal to my device recently or even used it for much of anything in the past week.
Thanks in advance!
- 02-18-2014, 06:39 AM #2Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- By Owen Morris in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 13Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:18 AM
- By pirarre in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 14Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:32 PM
- By philosopherisdog in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Garellano145 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:56 PM
- By angry english in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:37 PM