Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Nexus 10 crazy freezing problems while idling

Hello, I have a Nexus 10 and after roughly 24 hours my tablet freezes while idling. The notification icon will still blink and neither the power button or magnetic cover will wake the screen. I hold the power button and force reboot it every time. The result is about 10% less battery as well. This has happened 4 times now to me over the past 4 days. Will you please help me fix this issue. I have not done anything abnormal to my device recently or even used it for much of anything in the past week.

Thanks in advance!
    Peter
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,694 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 10 crazy freezing problems while idling

Quote Originally Posted by pclever1 View Post
    Hello, I have a Nexus 10 and after roughly 24 hours my tablet freezes while idling. The notification icon will still blink and neither the power button or magnetic cover will wake the screen. I hold the power button and force reboot it every time. The result is about 10% less battery as well. This has happened 4 times now to me over the past 4 days. Will you please help me fix this issue. I have not done anything abnormal to my device recently or even used it for much of anything in the past week.
    You likely have a bad app. Uninstall anything you recently installed or that was recently updated. If that doesn't work, wipe the tablet back to factory defaults.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Moto360, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G