- 2 Posts
Change build full_manta-userdebug 4.2 JVP15P
Hello, after sending my Nexus 10 for repair through Samsung it came back with the following specs:
Model number: Full AOSP on Manta
Android Version: 4.2
Kernel version: 3.4.5-g7d6eda5
[email protected] #1
Wed Oct 24 14:03:11 KTS 2012
Build number: ull_manta-userdebug 4.2 JVP15P eng.jseok.yang.20121024.135942 test-keys
The build will not update and is stuck in 2012. I did send it back to Samsung and got it back from them with the same specks saying that this is their standard version so now I am stuck with it (it was running on 4.4 before the repair). Does anyone know if I can change the factory version my self and Samsung is being completely unhelpful about a problem they have caused in the first place? Many thanks!
- 03-06-2014, 08:56 AM #2
Re: Change build full_manta-userdebug 4.2 JVP15P
Yes you can change it yourself, its a NEXUS
You will have to unlock your bootloader so you can flash the Google Factory Images.
The following link has the official Google Factory Images for the Nexus 10, which happens to be Android 4.4.2 ( KOT49H ).
Link below instructs you on unlocking the bootloader.
[How-to] Unlock/Re-lock the Google Nexus 10 Bootloader (Mac/PC)
- By bcbbanga4l in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 07:58 AM
- By Mary Ellen Conway in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:59 AM
- By ShelbyWright in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:46 PM
- By thebrianlynch in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:46 PM
- By Zogundar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:12 PM