Unfortunately (app) has stopped working

danni_dougal

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I have been having trouble with a few apps on my tablet. I keep getting the above message when I try and open Youtube and now it's the same with BBC iPlayer, which I only recently downloaded. I've had it with a couple of other apps too but these are the main ones. Any ideas as to what I can do? I really need iPlayer up and running by next weekend.

Thanks,
Danni

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The first thing that I would recommend is to uninstall updates or uninstall each app and then reinstall them. Some of the wiser among us may recommend clearing your app cache as well. I'm assuming both apps came from the Google Play Store?

danni_dougal

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, iPlayer came from the Play Store this morning. When I first got my tablet it synced my google account with my phone, so all the apps I had on my phone came over to my tablet, youtube being one of those. Can't remember if that's ever worked on my tablet or not

danni_dougal

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Right, so I uninstalled updates for Youtube and now that's working. Can't get iPlayer to work though - uninstalled and reinstalled and tried to clear cache but still exactly the same

rahma hassan

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have a big problem with Galaxy apps. When ever I wanted to open it it says ((Unfortunately, Galaxy apps has stopped.)) This problem was about from two months ago. I tried every thing to clean the cache and data. I also delete it and installed it again but it doesn't work and this is the only app that says that. I have this problem on my Galaxy Note 3 . I hope to find the fix of this problem because it really maks me mad.
Thanks , yours
Rahma

inforaid

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Errors are an integral part of any gadget or device. But it becomes necessary to fix them as they cause problems in using your gadgets fluently. Android devices also have many errors and one of most common error in Androids is "Unfortunately, the app has stopped" error. It is very annoying as it interrupts any task you were doing and you will lose your progress. There are several easy methods to fix this problem.

How to fix "Unfortunately, the app has stopped" error in Android

Method 1: Clear Cache and data of the app causing problem.
Fix Google Play Store Error 110-compressed.jpg

Method 2: Clear RAM.
Cleear RAM-compressed.jpg

Method 3: Update app or Software.
SC20150217-220907.png

Method 4: Uninstall/Re-install the App.
uninstall app.png

Method 5: Reset Factory Data.
reset-compressed.jpg

Hope your problem is solved by now:)
For more help visit Inforaid

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I also have a problem when I opened up Pokemon go it said unfortunately Pokemon has stopped to fix it I've cleared data cache, soft reset, and install and and reinstall, but I don't want to factory reset it.