Will newtons rings ruin your screen?
Just got a Nexus 10 and threw on a poetic Revolution case that has a built in screen protector. I also have a screen protector installed. So this thing has double protection. Lol However after a week I have noticed newtons rings or oil slicks all over the screen. I don't notice them unless the screen is off. So it does not bother me. However is there any risk of permanent damage over time?
- 03-25-2014, 10:45 AM #2
Re: Will newtons rings ruin your screen?
Looking on wiki, it seems they are created as interference between two different surfaces. I don't see any reason why this would damage the screen.
- By Lazerath in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:14 PM
- By kansasandroid1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 03-31-2014, 06:47 AM
- By veripuu in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:45 PM
- By AgentTran in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:48 PM
- By noihaveband in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:49 PM