Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gumdrop Drop Tech Case for Google Nexus 10

Good protection. Great grip on it allowing you not to drop it. It's a little heavy, but I don't think they could have made it lighter and still be this good of protection. Fitted perfect!

Amazon.com: Gumdrop Drop Tech Case for Google Nexus 10-Inch - Black (DT-NEXUS10-BLK-BLK): Computers & Accessories

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Gumdrop Drop Tech Case for Google Nexus 10

I like that case but it was to expensive for me. Its very nice though.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Is the power button problem fixed with that case?

I just got this case... The power button needed to be shaved just barely with a razorblade which was ez and you can't even see it. The main problem is the case covers the speakers!!! Which sucks..... But other than that its sick. Don't get this case imho

Posted via Android Central App

I know this isn't the right thread but I need help I'm new to this site and I'm having difficulty with my new nexus10 I can't use my WiFi it's grey not blue even tho I'm connected I can't browse the web or anything I use arris router and my kindle connected just fine can someone please help me why my nexus 10 won't work ? How do I connect two wireless routers will this fix the issue someone please help me with a solution this thing isn't cheap