Can't access Virgin "Unauthorised Modifications Detected what to do

joe7825

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I read on another forum it may be connected to Super su which I have installed and can't be uninstalled ,I've read this is because Nexus 10 needs to be registered or rooted,I don't have a clue as to the significance of either o f these two observations I installed a root checker which found the nexus is rooted (I got this second hand) Can anyone bail me out of this mess?

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I read on another forum it may be connected to Super su which I have installed and can't be uninstalled ,I've read this is because Nexus 10 needs to be registered or rooted,I don't have a clue as to the significance of either o f these two observations I installed a root checker which found the nexus is rooted (I got this second hand) Can anyone bail me out of this mess?

Gotta love DRM. If they detect you are rooted, game over. Probably not much you can do at this point except wipe to factory... and that probably won't work either if bootloader was modified or some other ROM installed. You are not allowed to control/own your device if you want to play with DRM crap. Welcome to the world controlled by the media giants.

joe7825

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
if bootloader was modified or some other ROM installed,is there a way I can see if this has been done? so I can uncheck it,don,tknowmuch about this sort of thing but there is usually a way round most things

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta