Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't access Virgin "Unauthorised Modifications Detected what to do

I read on another forum it may be connected to Super su which I have installed and can't be uninstalled ,I've read this is because Nexus 10 needs to be registered or rooted,I don't have a clue as to the significance of either o f these two observations I installed a root checker which found the nexus is rooted (I got this second hand) Can anyone bail me out of this mess?
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,689 Global Posts

Default Re: Can't access Virgin "Unauthorised Modifications Detected what to do

Quote Originally Posted by joe7825 View Post
    I read on another forum it may be connected to Super su which I have installed and can't be uninstalled ,I've read this is because Nexus 10 needs to be registered or rooted,I don't have a clue as to the significance of either o f these two observations I installed a root checker which found the nexus is rooted (I got this second hand) Can anyone bail me out of this mess?
    Gotta love DRM. If they detect you are rooted, game over. Probably not much you can do at this point except wipe to factory... and that probably won't work either if bootloader was modified or some other ROM installed. You are not allowed to control/own your device if you want to play with DRM crap. Welcome to the world controlled by the media giants.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Moto360, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

What is DRM ?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

if bootloader was modified or some other ROM installed,is there a way I can see if this has been done? so I can uncheck it,don,tknowmuch about this sort of thing but there is usually a way round most things

Global Posts
    2,689 Global Posts

What is DRM ?
    Digital rights management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Moto360, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Tell me ,what is Drum on receiving your reply I will click like or thanks

Global Posts
    2,689 Global Posts

Tell me ,what is Drum on receiving your reply I will click like or thanks
    What I posted is a link. If you click on it, it will take you to a full page about DRM.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I clicked on the link and being pushed for time I printed the info off,"SOME TWENTY FIVE PAGES"
    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    What I posted is a link. If you click on it, it will take you to a full page about DRM.