Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Buy from Amazon or Google Play?

I have wanted a Nexus 10 for the past 6 months, but have held out in the hope of a new version. However, I have now decided to buy one. I'm in the UK, and Amazon are selling the 32mb one for £309; Google Play are selling it for £389. They both seem to have Jellybean on them. What's the difference between them?

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Buy from Amazon or Google Play?

Quote Originally Posted by faysmith1 View Post
    I have wanted a Nexus 10 for the past 6 months, but have held out in the hope of a new version. However, I have now decided to buy one. I'm in the UK, and Amazon are selling the 32mb one for £309; Google Play are selling it for £389. They both seem to have Jellybean on them. What's the difference between them?
    First of all, I think you meant 32 GB.
    Secondly, doesn't seem like there is any difference: Sometimes Google Play prices can be higher, that's all.

Even though it may come with JB you should be upgrade it immediately to Kit Katt.

Posted via Android Central App
    faysmith1 likes this.

I don't think the Google Play store has had stock for over 6 months. I am also waiting for a new version. I bought one from a local Walmart when it was on sale for $299 but I wasn't impressed enough and choose the LG G-pad 8.3 for sale at $199 from Newegg and returned the Nexus 10. It was good but wasn't great.