- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Buy from Amazon or Google Play?
I have wanted a Nexus 10 for the past 6 months, but have held out in the hope of a new version. However, I have now decided to buy one. I'm in the UK, and Amazon are selling the 32mb one for £309; Google Play are selling it for £389. They both seem to have Jellybean on them. What's the difference between them?
- 04-13-2014, 07:12 AM #2
- 04-13-2014, 07:42 AM #3
- 04-21-2014, 05:28 PM #4
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Buy from Amazon or Google Play?
I don't think the Google Play store has had stock for over 6 months. I am also waiting for a new version. I bought one from a local Walmart when it was on sale for $299 but I wasn't impressed enough and choose the LG G-pad 8.3 for sale at $199 from Newegg and returned the Nexus 10. It was good but wasn't great.
- By foodfan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:26 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Harshuvinod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:06 AM
- By Greg C in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:04 AM
- By biggdogg9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:04 PM