- 2 Posts
Hello all, im new to the forum also new to the nexus 10 ive only had it 2 weeks ... BUT.
I like the camera as it is with the LARGE full screem to video with and view, with the new update ive lost a LOT of the screen and i HATE this... is there some way i can get it to use the full screen again ?
as it is at the moment i just keep going to the store and pressing the remove button to return it to the way I like it, ALSO, when I did try it on the new format the panorama view just froze the screen with just the black and white panorana icon there??
PLEASE does anyone know a way to use the update but keep the full screen to view from?
- 06-22-2014, 06:26 PM #2
Re: Camera update
Go into the settings and then the resolution setting. You will see an option to change it to 16X9. It does drop the megapixels a bit doing that though.
Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2015, 01:31 PM
- By anedge in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Thb91 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:31 AM
- By Carder Williams in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:55 PM
- By irishdave in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:35 PM