Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera update

Hello all, im new to the forum also new to the nexus 10 ive only had it 2 weeks ... BUT.
    I like the camera as it is with the LARGE full screem to video with and view, with the new update ive lost a LOT of the screen and i HATE this... is there some way i can get it to use the full screen again ?
    as it is at the moment i just keep going to the store and pressing the remove button to return it to the way I like it, ALSO, when I did try it on the new format the panorama view just froze the screen with just the black and white panorana icon there??
    PLEASE does anyone know a way to use the update but keep the full screen to view from?
    Thanks
    Pat

Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Camera update

Go into the settings and then the resolution setting. You will see an option to change it to 16X9. It does drop the megapixels a bit doing that though.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Camera update

Thank you for your reply, I did eventually find the resolution on the camera and did alter it to achieve a better full screen view, but ..... when i press the panorama option the camera just freezes on the screen,
    thanks again for reply
    Evilnut likes this.