Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Can the Nexus 10 software be updated?

Novice & new to the tablet world. Please bear with me.

Can the software on the Nexus 10 tablet be updated?

What does "Wifi only" mean for the Nexus 10 ?

Thanks !
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! Yes, the Nexus 10 is updateable to the current Android 4.4.4. You just need to connect to the web via wi-fi, go to Settings>About Tablet>System Updates, and tap Check for Updates. Most of the time, the tablet will tell you automatically when an update is available.

Wi-fi only means the only way the device can connect to the web is via wi-fi. There is no version that also includes 3G or 4G mobile data (like how your smartphone connects to the web).

Default Re: Nexus 10

Welcome to Android Central! Yes, the Nexus 10 is updateable to the current Android 4.4.4. You just need to connect to the web via wi-fi, go to Settings>About Tablet>System Updates, and tap Check for Updates. Most of the time, the tablet will tell you automatically when an update is available.

Wi-fi only means the only way the device can connect to the web is via wi-fi. There is no version that also includes 3G or 4G mobile data (like how your smartphone connects to the web).
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]