Should I buy this 32 GB Nexus 10 for $250?

MalkyZ

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I need some input here. I've been looking to replace my 2012 Nexus 7 with a bigger, 10 inch tablet for some time now. A friend told me about his roommate selling his barely used Nexus 10 for $250. Seeing that this device came out in 2012, is this a good deal? I know that Google has not updated it since then, I just don't know if it is worth it to buy this, or wait it out if Google ever releases a new one. Just an FYI, I don't have that big of a budget to spend on a tablet. Buying a tablet for $500 sounds like too much for me.

Hoping for some insight on this, thanks!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd verify everything works, etc . Assuming it's good and in excellent condition, 250 is a fair market price per Swappa.

spanielsells

May 20, 2012
Visit site
IMO the Nexus 10 is still, despite being two years old, the best tablet on the market, especially for the money.

I picked up a new one in December for about $400. The display is beautiful, the tablet is lightning fast, and whenever I go to the store to look at tablets (not to buy, just because I love gadgets), I don't see anything that compares to the quality of the Nexus 10.

For $250, so long as this is in good condition, I'd say you've got a winner.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have had my N10 since launch day. If I needed to buy a new 10" tablet because something happened to mine & it wasn't working, even with all the new tablets on the market, I would buy another N10. It's just that good.. STILL!

That is a fair price for a great tablet. Go for it.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

MalkyZ

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you guys for the input. Happy to say I am typing this message on my new Nexus 10! It is honestly great and in excellent condition. Super speedy, perfect for reading my magazines. I don't think I'll be envying any coming tablets since this works perfectly fine for me!