Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which to buy?

Should I purchase the galaxy tab s 8.4 or wait for the new nexus 10? I'd prefer the nexus 10 but am hesitant to wait. If I had a release date I'd be happier... If it comes out in August ill wait but if I'd have to wait until November... probably not.

What do you guys think, should I wait or get the galaxy?

Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Which to buy?

Rumor has it, that there won't be another 10 inch Nexus tablet. Rumors say it will be in the 8 inch range. There really isn't a release date yet.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App
    Tim
    Droid 4
    Nexus 10
    Lapdock 500 Pro
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I can't believe they wont have a flagship 10 or 12 inch tablet... I think they 7 inch is way too small. Not worth 200 bucks when I already have a 5 inch droid maxx...

So, I changed my mind and think i'm going to buy the galaxy tab pro 10 inch. 400 bucks. I really wish there was a release date. I don't want to wait til september to find out it comes out in december...

I'm looking back to this time last year when I [and many others] felt confidant that a Nexus 10 2013 would be release in time for Christmas. At this point with no big leaks about a new 10" Nexus I don't know what I would do.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    2 Nexus 7 2013s [My Children's]
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

While I've never had a tablet of any kind I am unbiased on the platforms. I purchased the 10.1 inch galaxy tab pro and am very happy. My only complaint is trying to get this damn flipboard to work correctly.