Will we ever see a new 10“ Nexus tablet?

kgeissler

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I really want to upgrade to a new Nexus tablet, but I don't think we will ever see one. I have been looking at the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and it looks good, but I really like the Nexus tablets and vanilla android... Please Google release a new 10 inch Nexus tablet...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
After a year of waiting, I finally gave up and got the Tab S 10.5, 32GB from BestBuy. Very happy with it and frankly, very happy not to have the wait hanging over me. Tired of reading all the rumors about the N10.2. Seems that a Nexus 8.9 might happen, maybe, if, but that is too small for my needs.

kgeissler

May 3, 2010
Visit site
After a year of waiting, I finally gave up and got the Tab S 10.5, 32GB from BestBuy. Very happy with it and frankly, very happy not to have the wait hanging over me. Tired of reading all the rumors about the N10.2. Seems that a Nexus 8.9 might happen, maybe, if, but that is too small for my needs.

How is it so far? Do you like Touchwiz or do you miss vanilla android?

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I've had the tablet almost a month now. I'm really enjoying it.

Touchwiz, isn't a problem for me. I'm more interested in hardware than the UI. And the Tab S has very nice hardware. :)

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I think 10 inches didn't turn out to sell so well for them so they didn't bother. Too bad because I loved my nexus 10. Will be very interesting if they come out with this rumored 8.9 inch tablet. Perfect size in my eyes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I think 10 inches didn't turn out to sell so well for them so they didn't bother. Too bad because I loved my nexus 10. Will be very interesting if they come out with this rumored 8.9 inch tablet. Perfect size in my eyes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

You may be right. I think the price may have hurt them a bit, as the N10 wan't nearly the deal that the $199 N7 was.

I haven't been too worried about the lack of update until now, as I had planned on keeping my N10 for *at least* 2 years, but in a few months I'll probably start looking for something new...and would like for it to be a Nexus. Would prefer the same 10" size, but would be fine with anything in the 8.9 - 11 range.

We'll see...