- 499 Posts
EXTRA hot after 4.4.4 update
Has anyone noticed your N10 becomes VERY hot to the touch just right of the camera flash since updating to 4.4.4? I'm going to do some testing with apps, but even after a reboot and opening the minimum number of apps (Gmail, G+, WordFeud, Pulse), the tablet will be noticeably warm to the touch in the general location in as little as two minutes. I don't notice the battery draining more than normal; my tab has always been pretty reliable, battery-wise.
- 08-11-2014, 05:53 PM #2
Re: EXTRA hot after 4.4.4 update
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition:
- If your tablet is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold the Power, Volume Up, and Volume Down buttons at the same time for several seconds until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Recovery mode."
- Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation point and the words "No command."
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "Wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
- Now highlight "Reboot system now," and press Power to execute.
- 08-11-2014, 06:29 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2015, 11:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-01-2014, 10:38 AM
- By mannafromkevin in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:12 PM