Why doesn't Wifi get connected with Nexus 10?

A

AC Question

Wifi does not get connected with Nexus 10

Recently my Nexus 10 tablet is having problem connecting to my Wifi Router. It connects and immediately within a couple of seconds gets disconnected automatically. This has been happening only recently for about 2-3 weeks. I had got an update to 5.1.1 recently and I have been observing this behavior after this.

I have got the same update of 5.1.1 on my nexus 4 phone but here it works fine. The Wifi connects well with all my other devices around but fails with Nexus 10 Tablet.

I tried to do a manual connection providing static IP. Same problem occurs. When I re-open the connection settings, it automatically is changing to DHCP from Static. I have no clue on how to resolve the problem.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on resolving this issue.

ScottyDog

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Wifi does not get connected with Nexus 10

Sometimes when I wake up my nexus 10 it loses the wifi connection and it take about 15-20 seconds to get it back and then it usually works fine. One thing you might try is going into your router setup and changing the bands (A, B, G ,N, AC etc) from 'mixed mode' to use one specific mode (say "G" or "N") depending on the other devices you have connected. Not sure that would fix it but it's a suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae