Nexus 10 - 6.0?

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I assume that Nexus 10 will be getting 6.0 Marshmallow and some point? I saw that it will be released for Nexus 5, 6, 9 and player but no mention of Nexus 10.

Thinking about getting a new tablet soon and if it does not plan on getting the newest software that will definitely help my decision. Lollipop slowed down my Nexus 10 quite a bit so something new would be nice.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wait for the 29th. See if Google releases a new big tablet. If they do then my guess is the nexus 10 is already done. I had the xoom which got every update right up to when the n10 got released. The nexus 10 is already on barrowed time since batteries are starting to drop like flies and it is now about to start it's 4 year. I love my N10 but it is old. It is amazing how well it has aged though.

Posted via the Android Central App

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I felt Lollipop breathed new life into my N10; just prior to that update, I was looking seriously at the N9. Hopefully we get 6.0, but if not, I'm ready to move on. The screen on my tablet is getting kind of blotchy. It's been a good run.

Posted via Android Central App

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
With the showing off of the Pixel C, I think our N10 are done. In several ways it is a direct replacement. It was a great run wasn't it.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
With the showing off of the Pixel C, I think our N10 are done. In several ways it is a direct replacement. It was a great run wasn't it.

I did not see the Nexus 10 on the announced list of Nexus devices that will be getting marshmallow. That could change, but I'm not counting on it. Considering the new pixel tablet is $100 less than I paid for my Nexus 10 32 gig, I'll probably be getting it to replace it.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
With the announcement of the Pixel at 10 inches, it pretty much puts the final nail in the Nexus 10 coffin. It is a damn shame too. I bought my N10 refurbished and it is still running great. Luckily I have not had the battery issues that others have had.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
No more love from Google on the Nexus 10, just security updates.

I fear you are correct. There was an update today on my N10... but it was only an 8MB "security update" and I said to myself "this is not a good sign".

I am pretty upset because I love the Nexus 10. And I would be willing to replace it too, but Google has refused to make a reasonable replacement for it. I do not want a 4:3/5:4 tablet nor a smaller tablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay