Looking for a pogo cable for the Nexus 10, any suggestions?

Tim_V

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Looking for a pogo cable for the nexus 10

Hello i recently had some problems with my nexus 10. The usb port was broken and i tried to find a usb pogo cable so i could charge my tablet with it. But i cant seem to find any website that still sells this cable. Does any1 know a place where i could still buy this cable?

(i also bought a replacement usb port so i can fix my old port , but i would still love to find the usb pogo cable)

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Looking for a pogo cable for the nexus 10

So the pogo cable may be impossible to find now that the tab is over 3 years old. Your better bet is to fix the USB port then use something like Znaps magnetic connector with the fixed USB port.

That still means you have to wait though since Znaps hasn't shipped it's first batch yet (due at end of month) and need to fix USB port.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dayis

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Emailed Magnector got this message:

Sorry to inform you that the N10 cable is not available anymore.
It's sold out totally.

Best regards,

MAGNECTOR.

My cable got destroyed. With that said, now I am looking for someone who moves from the nexus 10 to another device in hopes of buying the pogo cable off them.
Tempted to move to the Pixel C with the discount running right now. Saw on ebay pogo cable embedded into a docking station for 200 dollars which is highway robbery. If it was 75 or a 100 maybe but 200 is insane.

If anyone is selling their cable shoot me an email/private? Gone back to my old usb cable and it takes forever. Can't use it while at 1% and plugged into wall, even with brightness and bluetooth off it will go to 0 and then shutdown.

Update: Was looking for a pogo cable on ebay and found a nexus 10 for sell and the person had a picture of a pogo cable and nexus 10, I asked if I could buy separately and he sold it to me for 30 bucks. On a funny note, I got impulsive and bought a Pixel C as well.

Last edited:

Daniel Tarnopol

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
If you still need it, I'll sell you my Pogo charger. It's great (works fast) but I no longer use it. I only charge overnight in a dual USB wall charger along with my phone.

pallandoii

Dec 8, 2018
Visit site
I'm in the same boat now looking for a pogo. Was thinking initially about getting rid of my Nexus 10 but going back to school and short on cash so finding it still has its uses. Sadly trying to find a pogo charger has been impossible thus far. There have to be a few left out there somewhere. Ebay is the best bet whenever one comes up I imagine.