No command boot loop

Durso81

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
So I purchased a Nexus 10 off eBay with the issue of when it turns on it boots up to the android guy facing up with the red ! and says no command if I hit power button and tap volume up I can get into stock recovery. I tried wiping the cache no luck I have tried factory reset no luck. So I figure I would just flash the stock image via fastboot. But I can not get my PC to recognize the tablet at all no dings or anything when I plug it in. I have downloaded the drivers for the Nexus 10 from Samsung website. I have installed google drivers. I have installed Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit and downloaded the drivers from his toolkit with no luck. When in device manager and plug in the the N10 nothing pops up in device manager. So I figure well maybe its a bad USB port on the N10 but if I plug it into a charger when its turned off it will turn on. Also if I plug my OTG drive into the N10 while its on the no command screen my OTG drive will light up like its loading so then it can't be a bad USB port. I also have tried 2 different usb cables. Any thoughts or suggestions is appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci