so the Nexus 4 was also lost at a bar....

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's my thoughts on the matter:

Google and Apple alike should hire people that aren't drunks...I mean, I can understand losing your phone, but these are very important unreleased devices they are losing...where's their head when they sit them down and walk away (likely, staggering away, all wobbley-headed.)

I'd say revamp the soak test teams with people that aren't binge drunks and those who are less likely to go party like it's 1999 because they got a bonus for soak testing a new, unreleased phone.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's my thoughts on the matter:

Google and Apple alike should hire people that aren't drunks...I mean, I can understand losing your phone, but these are very important unreleased devices they are losing...where's their head when they sit them down and walk away (likely, staggering away, all wobbley-headed.)

I'd say revamp the soak test teams with people that aren't binge drunks and those who are less likely to go party like it's 1999 because they got a bonus for soak testing a new, unreleased phone.

Also might explain how some bugs creep through (like Google Voice Search not working when connected to Bluetooth media profile A2DP). The people that are supposed to be field testing the devices are too busy getting drunk in bars.

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Also might explain how some bugs creep through (like Google Voice Search not working when connected to Bluetooth media profile A2DP). The people that are supposed to be field testing the devices are too busy getting drunk in bars.

Good Sirs! Need I remind you of the "Ballmer Peak?"

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Developers love beer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Finally read the WIRED article .. OMFG that's hilarious. "You're in big trouble." Yeah, right. Wonder if the dude will actually get his free phone.

b0bbert

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh man I smell a lawsuit waiting to happen. I'm sure Apple has a patent on this marketing method. :D Nothing more than more hype for the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12