- 10-29-2012, 11:52 AM #2
- 10-29-2012, 12:04 PM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Android 4.2 quick settings
I like the idea, but there are two major flaws I see with this.
1. You have to hit another button (or swipe a second time for another drop down shade)
2. They aren't toggles. They only open the settings page.
Why is this considered "quick?" I mean, anyone who's used a custom ROM, or even an Android tablet, knows this isn't the quickest way to do quick settings. I don't get why Google would not choose to go the AOKP/Cyenogen route and make the quick settings appear right on the first drop down shade in toggle form. It's not efficient at all the way they've got it now in 4.2.
- 10-29-2012, 12:19 PM #4
- 10-29-2012, 12:24 PM #5
- 10-29-2012, 03:38 PM #6
- By angel_dust in forum HTC Desire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:35 AM
- By Stokes in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2010, 06:02 PM
- By Bowa11 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:13 AM
- By DroidGnome in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:53 PM
- By Roy Aguilera in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2009, 09:33 PM