Verizon Nexus 4 without LTE?!
I want a Nexus but I'm on Verizon . I know this new Nexus is GSM but looking at the Freq for 3G and Voice it looks like they run on the same freq but I don't know much about it. Would it be possible to buy a new GSM Nexus and run it on Big Red without LTE? I don't use much data just a crap ton of wifi so I don't care about 4G speeds.... thanks in advance.
- 10-29-2012, 09:20 PM #2
- 10-29-2012, 10:40 PM #3
- By 0pusX in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2012, 03:44 PM
- By Yahma in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2010, 12:14 PM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:50 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 30Last Post: 02-28-2010, 01:25 PM
- By pmdied in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2010, 08:56 PM