Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Global Posts
    4,359 Global Posts

Default Re: White Nexus 4

Why just not release both white and black at the same time? I would get white if offered as I'm tired of black devices. I guess too late because I have an order for a black 16gb.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 Nexus Seven and HTC M8 Developer edition =)
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    how about the sides and the chrome-looking border?
    The sides and chrome trim are the same, its just the back glass panel on the ones i've seen.
    Google it.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

The T-mobile N4 is back in stock online and Play Store is soon to be restock as well. We have three weeks for those interested in pre-ordering the white N4 model but will we see it in the play store before hand or at all.

If white one exist why won't we get one?

I would settle with T-mobile getting white version since there seem to be no signs now for an unlocked version.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

White Nexus 4-uploadfromtaptalk1354026895345.jpg
    Did I say soon? I sorry I mean noon.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    ______

There are already threads stating the device will be for sale again today.

The white one is UK specific, that was already tipped to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    The T-mobile N4 is back in stock online and Play Store is soon to be restock as well. We have three weeks for those interested in pre-ordering the white N4 model but will we see it in the play store before hand or at all.

I would settle with T-mobile getting white version since there seem to be no signs now for an unlocked version.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    There are already threads stating the device will be for sale again today.

The white one is UK specific, that was already tipped to the public.
    UK was getting it first and one store in particular for now. As far as I know concerning the white version is never stated it would or would not come to the US.

Why would the UK be the only country to get the white version.

The white Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus came to the states after UK got them so I figure we will see a white N4 eventually.

Solve
    Answer
    ______

ordered mine from carphone warehouse today (no stock) but they asked if I wanted a white one so I think the 13th is a likely date

Quote Originally Posted by AbuYazeedUK View Post
    ordered mine from carphone warehouse today (no stock) but they asked if I wanted a white one so I think the 13th is a likely date
    Yeah, I bought mine from Carphone Warehouse on the 23rd. They only had two in the Liverpool Street store, but the manager said they had a white option in the system.
    HTC One 32GB (silver), Nexus 4 16GB, iPhone 4s 16GB, Nexus 7 16GB
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

All nexus' are the same from now on. The one you buy at tmobile is no different than the one from the play store.
    Google it.

I'd still go with the black version just because of the pattern on the back.

I can't imagine it looks as cool on the white, if it's even visible at all.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts

To each his own to run their N4 neekid, but phone colors nowadays have 0% appeal to me as once I slap a Otterbox/any case to it, no one can see the color of your phone?! I find it quite funny about all the fuss in past year for HTC Droids/iPhones in white/red/etc colors. But if you run your phone neekid, makes sense, otherwise pretty pointless.
    My coworker just got his SG3 in white for his wife and because she HAD to have it in white and then when he put an Otterbox on it, everything is black front/back/sides.. LMAO!
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Has anyone noticed that it's been awful quiet on supposedly white N4. The silence is really bad compared to all leaks and rumors that buzzed around white Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus before they came out. I know we have one particular Mobil UK supplier promoting that you can pre-order the white Nexus 4 but that does not inspired any confidence at this point. We are 4 days(Dec 13th) away from the assume UK launch for white Nexus 4 but again nothing to strengthen the claim. We have 4 days so there is time for some leaks but won't be surprised if there is an actually device that it is delayed for some reason.
    Solve
    Answer
    ______
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Couple days away from UK launch or release of white Nexus 4. I am little worried that we have yet to hear anymore on white nexus 4.

Solve
    Answer
    ______

Because there isn't one for the U.S. It's not quiet just now, it's always been quiet.

You asked why only the U.K. would get a white one? Because sometimes that's what companies do. Look no further than automotive companies that offer only certain options or cars depending on the country.

There is nothing that should have led you to believe a white Nexus 4 would be available here.
    Last edited by clayjohn; 12-12-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Yes, A white one could make the phone more popular and awesome.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Because there isn't one for the U.S. It's not quiet just now, it's always been quiet.

You asked why only the U.K. would get a white one? Because sometimes that's what companies do. Look no further than automotive companies that offer only certain options or cars depending on the country.

There is nothing that should have led you to believe a white Nexus 4 would be available here.

Side note: While it's simply a matter of opinion, I think a white Nexus would look terrible. Then again, I also only think girls and frat boys have white phones haha.
    I only worried about it's existence and the UK launch. For now if white nexus 4 comes out in UK but that does mean it will stay that way. We got white Nexus S and GN. I comparing why its so quiet for the white N4 when there was lot a buzz around the NS and GN. Especially the white version GN had lot buzz around even though it showed no sign coming to the us until couple months after the launch.

If you judge those based on phone and base your decision on what phone you get based on your insecurity. The imo your personal problem.

Solve
    Answer
    ______

I only worried about it's existence and the UK launch. For now if white nexus 4 comes out in UK but that does mean it will stay that way. We got white Nexus S and GN. I comparing why its so quiet for the white N4 when there was lot a buzz around the NS and GN. Especially the white version GN had lot buzz around even though it showed no sign coming to the us until couple months after the launch.

If you judge those based on phone and base your decision on what phone you get based on your insecurity. The imo your personal problem.

Hm, not sure where you took the judging part from. I voiced an opinion, as you're entitled to one too. Though maybe you misunderstood me, as I may very well be misunderstanding you due to your lack of utilizing the English language effectively.

Point being, guy, there is zero indication of a white N4 coming stateside. Reviving this thread repeatedly isn't going to change that.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  

Global Posts
    1,579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

White Nexus 4-uploadfromtaptalk1355409902952.jpg
    White Nexus 4-uploadfromtaptalk1355409963851.jpg
    White Nexus 4-uploadfromtaptalk1355409927729.jpg
    talktwalk has removed white nexus 4 page from their website. They may have removed the page much earlier than when I checked yesterday. I wonder whats going on with talktalk to make claim white nexus 4 and not deliver.

In talktalk's webpage they did list an expected date as the 13th but could easily be delayed. Though since they did not announced a delay and removed the webpage probably more couples days ago then for now the white Nexus 4 is no more.

Solve
    Answer
    ______

It'll happen or it won't. In the mean time, make me a sammich.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12