Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Pre Order Time on Nov 14th/Estimates for demand?

Lucky, In Australia I can only see 3-5 days.

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts

Not knowing the time is killing me!
    Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MrKal_El

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

my guess is order on the 13th and it ships asap. I'm thinking they didn't do preorders this time around because of the difficulty and confusion they had with the nexus 7.

After doing a little research, I found out that the Nexus 7 here in Germany started selling 3 days before the actual release (as stated on the Google Play Store).
    Also, most people reported that the delivery only took 1-2 days, from the day of purchase. The situation was a little different though, since the Nexus 7 was out already in the US for some time and only came at a later point here, but the fact that Google started selling it before the actual release date is still interesting.

I will be watching the Google Play site intently on the 13th for the Nexus 4 to be open for sale and hope to have my order placed in the first opening minutes. I wish I knew the time exactly as I am in EST and hate to wait till 3:01 AM here and it not be available and then have to be at work at 7:00 AM in the morning. I continue to check the Play store on the outside chance this may come available for pre-order.

I purchased my Nexus 7 the day it was released and the Play site stated 3-5 days for deliver but it arrived at my house the next day. It was shipped from Louisville about 2 miles from my house through UPS. I am really hoping the Nexus 4 has the same delivery speed.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Davidson View Post
    I will be watching the Google Play site intently on the 13th for the Nexus 4 to be open for sale and hope to have my order placed in the first opening minutes. I wish I knew the time exactly as I am in EST and hate to wait till 3:01 AM here and it not be available and then have to be at work at 7:00 AM in the morning. I continue to check the Play store on the outside chance this may come available for pre-order.

I purchased my Nexus 7 the day it was released and the Play site stated 3-5 days for deliver but it arrived at my house the next day. It was shipped from Louisville about 2 miles from my house through UPS. I am really hoping the Nexus 4 has the same delivery speed.
    I'm in the exact same situation. I'd rather not have to stay up all night. Is there a contact e-mail or number where we can find out what time? Someone has to know.. I really hope they say something as the date comes closer. What happened with the Nexus 7, or any other device?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12