I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

thegreatino

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Would you say the Nexus 4 has the highest build quality of any Nexus device yet?

Would you say it's worth buying as a 2nd phone to try out some US prepaid/monthly carriers? (I am currently on contract with VZW w/ a GNex)

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Will you ever pick up your 2 or 3 Galaxy Nexus phones again except to try and install Firefox OS?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Would you recommend it over a one x or the one x plus I'm drooling over and how's the data speed on at&t?? This is crucial and I will never own a phone that's not rooted and the lack of storage is a bit of a bother but do you think you can answer these questions??

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

toramorigan

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple of questions:

- Aside from the new tweaks to the lock screen, quick settings, new camera/gallery app, have you noticed any other tweaks to the core Google/Android apps that are included?

- How bad of a fingerprint magnet are the front and back surfaces?

- In your opinion, do you think there will be a 32GB option in the months to come, or do you think Google is just dead set on 16GB max for their Nexus phone line?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true it has a notification light in the same position as the Galaxy Nexus?

I can answer that for you, and yes, it is. There have been manual scans, as well as photo renders showing the notification light.