I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Does the Google Music player allow for gapless streaming of music you've uploaded to the cloud? I should test this on my Nexus 7 but i'm not at home right now, I tried through my iPhone using the browser and there was a gap between songs.

Sorry this is more of a general question but didn't want to start a new thread just for this and couldn't find a similar question someplace else.

its more of a google music app feature rather than specific to device/version.
current version dont have it.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I may be wrong here but this is a feature I have only seen on HTC and in Sense
That is a browser specific feature some have it and some do not, also on some websites it doesn't work even in a browser that has it. In that case I think it depends on how they format the text for the site like if the text is accually an image then it would not work or it may not work with sites using some fixed text paremiters.

automaddux

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm concerned about the radios. Do the manufacturers put the radios in or is that on Google's part. I've struggled with radio consistency ever since day one and it really doesn't matter what radio I flash I still get mediocre results. The JB fix has been the most effective with handoff times but strength is my concern. And could someone confirm in the Memphis area if T- mobile has good service? I live outside the city.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Phil do you think it will sell out first day? Maybe someone can talk to the powers that be and find out if they are prepared.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Phil do you think it will sell out first day? Maybe someone can talk to the powers that be and find out if they are prepared.

Even if you knew exactly how many Nexus 4 devices were available, there's no way to predict how many people will buy them.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but there is a way to tell if they think the have enough supply for demand. I mean they have guys that go to school for that type of thing. Like if they said "we are prepared for the orders on Tuesday. We feel the 25,000 units we have will go fairly quick." I would know to order pretty quick. If they said 1,000,000 units I would feel more at ease. It's kinda easy to tell if they have enough for the initial wave of orders. I mean Apple does the opposite to sell out.

it doesn't really matter. Either I'll get one Tuesday or I won't. It's just fun to talk about

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Phil I noticed in your unboxing video there was a factory fitted screen protector both front and back (which you removed) Would you say it was good enough to use long term, or at least until the official ones are released? cheers
All phones have them, I would give it a few days before it wouldn't be the best.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't think I've seen it answered yet...what's the boot sequence like?
Same as the GNex?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dieselboy28

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've ever wanted to read a amdroid device review more than this one. And yet, every time I check the site it's still not up :-( This review must be pretty epic to keep us all waiting.

raazman

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've ever wanted to read a amdroid device review more than this one. And yet, every time I check the site it's still not up :-( This review must be pretty epic to keep us all waiting.

Yeah everyone has written their review now. But it looks like Phil loves this phone. I hope it's not too biased towards it though. I want to make sure the battery is decent on here or else it'll be the note 2 for me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2