I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
that's what phil meant, you need more than one unit to see if this is an issue accros all phones or just his that is faulty.

I think he was asking if you had any reception issues with your carrier vs other phones with the same carrier. IE: does the Nexus 4 get better reception where you are sitting right now at this very moment vs. a different phone you were using right there in that very same spot.

I get extremely poor reception in my building at work, whereas other people also on Tmobile get great signal. At first I thought it was a Samsung thing, but one of them has a Galaxy Nexus, whereas I have the Tmobile S2. I've concluded that it's the phone construction and/or the radio chip being used. It's good info to have if you've got anything to share on your experience with it so far.

Google has already confirmed it's the quad-core version of the S4 Pro.

J3R3MY_H

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
How is the speaker placement? Does holding the phone in your left hand lessen the volume noticeably compared to holding it in your right hand?

Theolodin

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
How is the Speed?
I know the big hoopla is not having LTE, but I have AT&T so I am curious is the difference between HSPA+ 42 and LTE is a huge gap of not so huge.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
that's what phil meant, you need more than one unit to see if this is an issue accros all phones or just his that is faulty.

Well of course that would be thorough, but we all here know he only has one and don't care if it's not some extensive scientific test setup. We just wanted to know in general "you getting more or less bars on the unit they gave you?".

Even though this has wireless charging, I assume you can still charge via the usb port too?

Absolutely. It doesn't come with the charge pad thingy, so USB charging is a given. (ALSO: I hope the wireless charger is affordable...)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yet my questions still go in sneered can you A side by side with the one x? I'm seriously considering it but that 300 off contract is appealing I just need web speeds off at&t is all

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

You have AT&T now, your speeds should be the same.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 44060

Apparently I'm allowed to talk about this a little. So fire away.
How is the speaker quality?
Does the N4 come with headphones?
Can the N4 speakers and headphone get pretty loud?

(Phil I know your busy so you can just answer the questions below. Thanks you for your time.)

Do the chrome accents show or get scratches easily?
Will the chrome accents flake off like my beloved thunderbolt does?
How does the outer edges of N4 that surround the device feel?
Is there any soft touch coating on the edges?
How is the weight of he N4 and does the N4's weight feel balanced in your hands?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Can a panda ask a question? When is Android central giving one away? Lmao. I also wanted to ask your opinion about the screen vs the HTC onex on paper its supposed to be better but I swear side by side then HTC looks better..

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Call me impatient, but 4 pages of "bust" thus far :p

Nonetheless, my question. As someone who gets their hands on a lot of devices, do you see the Nexus 4 being your daily driver, Phil?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01