T-mobile Users: how is T-mobile compared to sprint?

elias0441

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about switching from sprint to tmobile just to get the nexus 4.
How is tmobile service in michigan ( oakland and genesee counties)? better than sprint?

Thanks

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Ann arbor. I made the switch from Sprint to T-Mobile a few months ago and the difference is astounding. Much faster speed however I have only edge along i94. At home and in Ann Arbor the speeds are very fast (H on the signal bars).
Im very satisfied with T-Mobile here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am not in your area....But I had better voice coverage and building pen with Sprint. But the data speeds are MUCH better on T-Mobile, so its a worth sacrifice to every once in a while not have a signal to be able to use the phone as a smartphone and not a flip phone.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I had a cheapo Samsung flip phone on T-Mobile that would always drop calls about six blocks from my Royal Oak home. I was looking at the coverage/signal strength maps at the T-Mo site the other day while researching whether to use AT&T's or T-Mo's network with Straight Talk (if only you could get more than 100 minutes on the $30 T-Mo plan, like 300 or so) and there was all sorts of weak spots in the areas I'm most around. Going to try AT&T first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084