Nexus 4 sell LG dealers worldwide?

chris mart

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't purchase Nexus devices directly from the Google play store. Google not open play store nexus site for our country.

I need to know LG will sell the nexus 4 (16GB) worldwide through their dealers? Are there any clue?

As far as I know Samsung not sold the Galaxy nexus, but Asus selling Nexus7.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Google is partnering with a lot of international retailers in countries that won't let Google sell the phone online. Only time will tell after the device launches which ones will offer it. I doubt LG will manage much of that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Will the device be sold in Singapore any time soon ? and what would its approx price be in SGD

I'll paste this into this thread as well. Here's the official PR statement with the Nexus 4 Launch. This is all we know at this point...

"It will be available to purchase in both an 8GB version and a 16GB version on Google Play™ starting November 13 in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Spain and Australia. Offline availability in Europe, Central/South Americas, Asia, CIS and the Middle East will begin from the end of November."

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
There is the possibility of buying it of a site like ebay. I have done it with previous phones sometimes its a real bargain, however it can be difficult to get a repair done and costly. To be honest even though I am Australian ebay is a though as on the US store in Aus dollars their 16GB is about $75 cheaper, then again they might be area coded for a reason.

X 0 M0RF

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll paste this into this thread as well. Here's the official PR statement with the Nexus 4 Launch. This is all we know at this point...

"*snip* Offline availability in Europe, Central/South Americas, Asia, CIS and the Middle East will begin from the end of November."

What does offline availability mean??