Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Availability in countries other than US?

Hey all,

I love the NeXus 4. I was really excited with the price too. But the question is, what about the availability in other countries. I think I read there will "offline purchase". I don't know what that means though...

Could someone enlighten me on this? I am from India. Will I be able to buy NX4 straight from Google and not go through some other dealer/vendor?

Thanks.

Default Re: Availability in countries other than US?

I bet it will be in normal electronic stores same as Galaxy Nexus is

Did LG electronics announce release of Nexus 4 in India?? I think LG has a good stand in India and could release it and sell it on their retail stores.

In US the phone might only be available at playstore and I don't expect it to see it at retail stores. maybe Nexus 10 but not Nexus 4.

You have to wait and see if there is any alternative. I could save some shipping if it was available on walmart or best buy
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    Did LG electronics announce release of Nexus 4 in India?? I think LG has a good stand in India and could release it and sell it on their retail stores.

In US the phone might only be available at playstore and I don't expect it to see it at retail stores. maybe Nexus 10 but not Nexus 4.

You have to wait and see if there is any alternative. I could save some shipping if it was available on walmart or best buy
    Hmm..but the thing is, if it comes through LG, it will cost a bomb. Play Store is giving it for dirt cheap..

Aus Play store has it! however in 16gb is $350 usd in the american (about $313 Ausd) but $399 Ausd in the Australian store.