Where is phil's nexus 4 and/or nexus 10 review?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
If history has taught us anything, attention to detail is worth the wait. I have not read a review yet by Phil that felt rushed or that left anything out. I for one am willing to wait for a complete and thorough review. As long as it comes out soon... :p

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Engadget says the battery life sucks despite NOT being and LTE phone. I hope Phil's review says otherwise!

Consider the source. Only two reviews worth reading in my opinion are AndroidCentral and Anandtech. They'll both be worth the wait.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, same as the CNET review. This phone is going to have all it's pluses erased due to the lack of LTE. "While it's fast, inexpensive, comes with the latest version of Android, has a great camera and beautiful screen, the lack of LTE makes it an unmitigated failure and no one should buy it because no LTE makes it no good." This will be from the same reviewers that praised Apple's lack of LTE because of power consumption concerns a year ago.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
review?

So is the review out yet? I can't wait to read it. I mean everyone else already did one and they are all the same. Since this one is taking twice as long I hope it's three times as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams