- 11-04-2012, 12:05 PM #26
- 11-04-2012, 04:03 PM #27
Re: Using a VOIP app on T-Mo's $30 5GB/100 min plan?
Don't forget in setting up Groove_ip. when you setup your google voice number to use with Groove ip, you must enable only "chat" in the google voice settings menu. This way when someone calls you using your google voice number (for Groove Ip), incoming calls comes via internet and not regular minutes.
- By Ricky Babalu in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 28Last Post: 08-09-2012, 06:20 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:29 AM
- By nerdyperdy in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2012, 10:15 AM
- By cotylee1991 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:45 AM
- By onthehunt in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:16 AM