Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrew Martonik
  • 2 Post By Andrew Martonik
  • 1 Post By Andrew Martonik
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Where to buy Nexus 4 in retail stores?!

So guys, I'm going to Orlando on January ! And I would like to know if Nexus 4 is going to be sold og bestbuys,walmarts, this kind of store, since I'm not from USA so I don't have a credit card from there so I wont be able to buy from Play Store and even from T-Mobile !
    So I just wanna know if is it going to be easy to find an unlocked Nexus 4 out of google store !

Thank you ! I can't wait to get the Nexus 4

Default Re: Where to buy Nexus 4 ?!

It'll only be sold in select T-Mobile stores starting Nov 14th, and on the Play Store starting Nov 13th. If you plan to buy unlocked, T-Mobile will be a bad choice, however, because it will cost $499 full price whereas the Play Store has it at $299/$349.

Eventually it may come to other retailers, but I wouldn't count on that.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T
    Thanked by:
    milto65 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    It'll only be sold in select T-Mobile stores starting Nov 14th, and on the Play Store starting Nov 13th. If you plan to buy unlocked, T-Mobile will be a bad choice, however, because it will cost $499 full price whereas the Play Store has it at $299/$349.

Eventually it may come to other retailers, but I wouldn't count on that.
    Probably im gonna buy unlocked on T-mobile, i know that it is much more expensive but i really wanna this Nexus 4 =) btw thanks a lot Andrew

I may have to go through t-mobile too since i am going to orlando on the 17th and I can't be sure i can get it delivered from google in time!

I'd check the availability from Google or other resellers in your home country. You'd likely be spending less than $499 buying from Amazon or other importers and just having it shipped to you...
    Thanked by:
    milto65 and taylorz_412 like this.

From T-Mobile? I'll pass.

16GB, $349, Google Play. Mine.
    WHITE 32GB NEXUS 5
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    I'd check the availability from Google or other resellers in your home country. You'd likely be spending less than $499 buying from Amazon or other importers and just having it shipped to you...
    i cant buy on my country =/ !! And where I live cellphones is really expensive, so paying 499 u$ is not that expensive for me, but i really wish to buy for 349U$ but if i dont find for this price in orlando ill have to buy an unlocked nexus on T-mobile. I just hope that google sels its nexus on wallmart or bestbuy

Quote Originally Posted by milto65 View Post
    i cant buy on my country =/ !! And where I live cellphones is really expensive, so paying 499 u$ is not that expensive for me, but i really wish to buy for 349U$ but if i dont find for this price in orlando ill have to buy an unlocked nexus on T-mobile. I just hope that google sels its nexus on wallmart or bestbuy
    You won't be able to. They haven't announced retail availability beyond T-Mobile stores and the Play Store online. That's your only chance, so you'll be paying $499 unless you have family/friends you're visiting that can order it online for you.

If they did bring it to other B&M stores, it'd likely be a similar price to T-Mobile. The $299/$349 price is extremely tight on margins already even with no store, so in-store it'd be more expensive still.
    Thanked by:
    milto65 likes this.

Hi, milton65, I'm from Brazil and I pretend to do the same you. Go to Orlando and buy a Nexus 4. I've already done that with my Nexus S in 2010. I've found it in BestBuy at Florida Mall. This is a special store from BestBuy for cell phones. I hope to find again at the same place.
    When are you going to Orlando?