Does Google ship to Puerto Rico?

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm already saving money for the Nexus, order my pre-paid Solavei card in the mail and I'm watching hands up and reading reviews. I'm getting ready for the devices but all of the sudden I realized, hey! not everyone ships to this country. Now I'm pretty scared =(.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
The official PR with the Nexus 4 release didn't name Puerto Rico by name as a location being served by the Play Store, but because it's a U.S. territory I'm not sure if it will fall into the U.S. availability or not... would be interested to see if someone could chime in, possibly if they bought a Nexus 7 in PR?

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is my problem, since we are a territory there's this 50/50 chance. And to be honest anything else I would buy at that price will be a disappointment.

hunterhp

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm already saving money for the Nexus, order my pre-paid Solavei card in the mail and I'm watching hands up and reading reviews. I'm getting ready for the devices but all of the sudden I realized, hey! not everyone ships to this country. Now I'm pretty scared =(.

Claro sucks, it's good that Solavei went to PR, but I'm hearing that Claro's not allowing people to unlock their phones, which makes this phone really valuable for prepaid in PR.

Here's a quote taking directly from Google Play Store

"Purchases from devices on Google Play can be shipped anywhere in the US and Puerto Rico."

So yes, they do ship to PR.

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This would probably be a great phone for PR because of the covered spectrum. LTE may be fast but the faster the wavelength, the shorter the distance covered.

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Saludos from Bayamon.!

No reason why not.

You can buy a Nexus 7 right now and they'll ship it to Puerto Rico.

$13.99 shipping.

You could do the same when the Galaxy Nexus was still available for purchase.

Counting down the days till November 13!

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
WInter:

Did you order it?

I was able to get orders through but they were all cancelled because I used a "PO BOX".

Of course, my billing/shipping address is NOT a PO BOX.

I was able to contact Google by phone and they're supposed to call me back with answers.

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I did it!!

You need to go to you Google Wallet -> Select USA as a Country -> PR as State.

You need to change this on your shipping AND billing address (Credit Card address).

AND finally, order from your PHONE's 3G connection.

Don't use wifi!

Try it now.