01-09-2013 11:53 PM
184 ... 678
tools
    Has anybody seen the Petition for the non-removable battery? Can't seem to find it.

Tapatalk 2
    badbrad17 likes this.
    11-17-2012 05:38 PM
    Hi all,

this isnt spam. I am an avid reader of this forum but mostly from using the App Pulse. I do have very limited posts in here but i am a huge Android fan and i own teh GS3 currently. I am planning on getting a Nexus 4 but like many , i am very frustrated by the lack of no MicroSD slot and them offering us limited space in them. It was suggested that i start a petition and send it to Google, so i did.
    I for one LOVE having a MicroSD slot as it is where i store all my music and videos. No i do not like to stream those things as it takes a lot of data to do this and my data though called unlimited, is only unlimited to 2GB....which isnt unlimited at all and a BS thing to call it. So to keep costs down (i have 4 lines) i dont stream those things. I started this because there was an articlke that a Google quality control guy said the reason they dont have these in their Nexus line is because it was too confusing for the users which i think is a weak reason and i believe the choice to use one should be up to us.

Here is the link to the petition if you are interested. I do not have a website or a blog thought there is a blog included with this petiton. Id like to get it some looks if there are those who think it is a good idea. Hey who knows, maybe it will make it in a Android Central article.

Thanks for looking!

Petition Petition to get MicroSD slot in Nexus phones
    Great idea, I totally agree that it is EFFIN BS that there is no option for this....
    01-09-2013 09:06 PM
    Wow another petition , this isn't a waste of time or effort im sure.
    PsYcHoNeWb likes this.
    01-09-2013 09:08 PM
    This petition was dead for over a month and a half.
    01-09-2013 09:23 PM
    This petition was dead for over a month and a half.
    It was dead from the start no carrier or manufacturer has ever said ...wow 0.2% of our customer base has signed a petition let's change things

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    01-09-2013 09:38 PM
    It was dead from the start no carrier or manufacturer has ever said ...wow 0.2% of our customer base has signed a petition let's change things

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Yeah i know but some manufacturers do. Even if they do suceed, they arent going to install it on the nexus 4, only the next generation probably

Sent from my Nexus 4
    01-09-2013 10:42 PM
    LOL is all i have to say
    DroidXcon likes this.
    01-09-2013 11:20 PM
    Explain to me what possessed you the bring this topic back from the irrelevant dead?

Great idea, I totally agree that it is EFFIN BS that there is no option for this....
    Ry likes this.
    01-09-2013 11:38 PM
    Explain to me what possessed you the bring this topic back from the irrelevant dead?
    Probably my fault for following up, i think i just got frustrated today people complaining about the sizes of phones and petitions for microSD slots yada yada yada. I have been kind of snippy , Just one of those days
    bobjohnson201 likes this.
    01-09-2013 11:53 PM
184 ... 678