without using google play and store and gmail etc, is nexus4 really god for me

khuzema

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
i dont use gmail, use firefox for web browsing and use box and dropbox for online storage,, listen to very few selective songs may be only 4 5 gb and then change them,,,, i mean is it for me, i cant put my question in a better way as i had not used gnex before , but i hope you guys get the idea, i mostly use net on cell phone for emails, web browsing , you tube and games etc

khuzema

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
getting an account it nothing, i mean will i have to pay for it as well or not,,,as i dont want to

one more question, does android and nexus has same good clients for hotmail like gmail, i mean dedicated notifications etc and push email

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
getting an account it nothing, i mean will i have to pay for it as well or not,,,as i dont want to

one more question, does android and nexus has same good clients for hotmail like gmail, i mean dedicated notifications etc and push email
google account is free. tons of free apps and games. you dont have to pay if you dont want to.

there is an official hotmail app which can do all that you asked for.

fabulas

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I have an MSN account and I use the native android email client instead of the MSN app.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
My Google account is my old hotmail account will it work? (What I mean is that I sign to youtube with my old hotmail account, can I just put that and still download some apps?)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11