Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrew Martonik
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Default without using google play and store and gmail etc, is nexus4 really god for me

i dont use gmail, use firefox for web browsing and use box and dropbox for online storage,, listen to very few selective songs may be only 4 5 gb and then change them,,,, i mean is it for me, i cant put my question in a better way as i had not used gnex before , but i hope you guys get the idea, i mostly use net on cell phone for emails, web browsing , you tube and games etc

Default Re: without using google play and store and gmail etc, is nexus4 really god for me

sure. you can do it. but if you want to download games and apps from playstore. you ned to add gmail account.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: without using google play and store and gmail etc, is nexus4 really god for me

You can't download apps without a Google account...

If you're gonna do this, buy an iPod touch and a flip phone. Save some money.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T
    Thanked by:
    The Hustleman and TheUI like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

getting an account it nothing, i mean will i have to pay for it as well or not,,,as i dont want to

one more question, does android and nexus has same good clients for hotmail like gmail, i mean dedicated notifications etc and push email

Quote Originally Posted by khuzema View Post
    getting an account it nothing, i mean will i have to pay for it as well or not,,,as i dont want to

one more question, does android and nexus has same good clients for hotmail like gmail, i mean dedicated notifications etc and push email
    google account is free. tons of free apps and games. you dont have to pay if you dont want to.

there is an official hotmail app which can do all that you asked for.

Most the apps are free, I believe you can direct just say hotmails to Gmail etc.

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

Quote Originally Posted by khuzema View Post

I have an MSN account and I use the native android email client instead of the MSN app.

My Google account is my old hotmail account will it work? (What I mean is that I sign to youtube with my old hotmail account, can I just put that and still download some apps?)