CNET UK Nexus 4 Review

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My old love for Cnet has rekindled after this.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! I love their Pro's/Con's best thing ever and they can be brutally honest at times.
Edit: Just finished reading the whole thing. I love the detail and how he says he will go back to things after more use, keen to see how the battery pans out but its good to know after intensive use its not too bad.

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes! I am just sick of all the other reviews talking about expectations. I am finally glad to read something which discusses the product. I went into the side link of the ios6 vs google maps that was pretty good too, convinced me more to support android.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes! I am just sick of all the other reviews talking about expectations. I am finally glad to read something which discusses the product. I went into the side link of the ios6 vs google maps that was pretty good too, convinced me more to support android.

Exactly.. as ALL the reviews should be. Did the article mention no LTE, sure. But like 2 sentences worth! About time a REAL reviewer got it right instead of clogging 40% of their review on stupid no LTE (boo hoo).
Again, review just reassures my $350 a little over a week to go to Google! LMAO.. Take that VZW!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm so excited for my first Android, but so scared. But so excited.
You will find its a delight if you like to have the personal feel to your phone besides a wallpaper. I first went on it about 2011, from stock phones with their own software. The kinda type which didn't really require ram as such, I am now hooked with all the possibilities I can do and all the choice. It is a bit scary and daunting starting off but I am sure you will find your feet.

Nickacs - Agreed. To be honest I can't use LTE as I am prepaid. So the whole thing doesn't fuss me ether. The only concern I have is battery but I will get it anyways if it does have an average battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs