1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CNET UK Nexus 4 Review

I'm surprised by this one....CNET are pro apple for sure.

Verdict

With a great high-definition screen, power only rivalled by the Galaxy Note 2, a wealth of great software features and a ridiculously low price, the Google Nexus 4 is almost certainly the best Android device around, never mind the best value.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: CNET UK Nexus 4 Review

My old love for Cnet has rekindled after this.
    I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! I love their Pro's/Con's best thing ever and they can be brutally honest at times.
    Edit: Just finished reading the whole thing. I love the detail and how he says he will go back to things after more use, keen to see how the battery pans out but its good to know after intensive use its not too bad.
    Last edited by Fairclough; 11-04-2012 at 06:55 AM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Ritchie View Post
    Okay, next task: Can I get my Exchange mail up and running? I'm guessing IMAP but not ActiveSync?
    Lol, thought people might find it a nice read.

... Guess I was right

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yes! I am just sick of all the other reviews talking about expectations. I am finally glad to read something which discusses the product. I went into the side link of the ios6 vs google maps that was pretty good too, convinced me more to support android.

I'm so excited for my first Android, but so scared. But so excited.

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Yes! I am just sick of all the other reviews talking about expectations. I am finally glad to read something which discusses the product. I went into the side link of the ios6 vs google maps that was pretty good too, convinced me more to support android.
    Exactly.. as ALL the reviews should be. Did the article mention no LTE, sure. But like 2 sentences worth! About time a REAL reviewer got it right instead of clogging 40% of their review on stupid no LTE (boo hoo).
    Again, review just reassures my $350 a little over a week to go to Google! LMAO.. Take that VZW!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    I'm so excited for my first Android, but so scared. But so excited.
    You will find its a delight if you like to have the personal feel to your phone besides a wallpaper. I first went on it about 2011, from stock phones with their own software. The kinda type which didn't really require ram as such, I am now hooked with all the possibilities I can do and all the choice. It is a bit scary and daunting starting off but I am sure you will find your feet.

Nickacs - Agreed. To be honest I can't use LTE as I am prepaid. So the whole thing doesn't fuss me ether. The only concern I have is battery but I will get it anyways if it does have an average battery.