• 2 Post By gone down south
  • 1 Post By still1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Nexus One to Nexus 4 and on to the Future

Android has become major OS in the mobile industry today and arguable what windows OS is to PCs. However the Nexus line which drives the android community has been different story. Starting with the Nexus One which was bold idea that was trying to set a president for Google. Google trying to redefine how mobile smartphone were to be purchase. This ides was too bold and masses could not get behind. Luckily the small minority of developers loved the concept and the Nexus One. Their love drove the development of apps, features and updates across the android community. The growth from the developers support pushed OEM's to go far with Android. Ultimately this is Google's goal with the Nexus line which is to be blueprint for OEMs and developers to follow. Google also wanted from nexus line was to promote the "Pure Android" experience. This experience was not established with the Nexus One which lead them to stray from their fundamental ideas in the next generation of Nexus devices.

After the nexus one gave birth to many solid android lines that anchored the Android os into mobile industry for good were the droid, the evo, and the galaxy series. Google employed the same marketing campaign that made android series devices like the Galaxy series so popular. The Nexus S gain more success then Nexus One at the cost of bloatware and carrier delayed android updates. The little tastes of success they gained form Nexus S they tried again with the Galaxy Nexus. The comprises they made last time just multiplied but there was still upside where Google gain success with ICS. Shortly after the launch of GN, the Play Store was launched which alluded to future without compromises.

Over three years Google has made many changes and android has pushed ever more forward. The Nexus line has had some success but yet to be shown way Google intended. They unveil the Nexus 7 at Google I/O with success. The way Google marketed the Nexus 7 was ideally how Google was trying to promote the Nexus line for three years. The president the N7 start was what Nexus One was supposed to be. Google has come full circle with the nexus line now but is now more mature, smarter, and more determine to define Nexus brand by their terms.

The Nexus 4 is Google's attempted to see fruition of what the Nexus One could not become. Google is still trying to move the Nexus line into the mainstream and grow their ecosystem. The issues they face is LTE but more just a feature that is in high demand is the compromises between the "Pure Android" experience and LTE. Google as it stands seem to want to repeat history with there current Nexus line. The Nexus 4,7, and 10 will be sold through the play store as well the Nexus 4 through T-Mobile. These series devices are being promoted how Google wants them to be regardless of LTE. Google will eventually come to cross roads with the LTE and only time will tell how that will play out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by bunique4life05; 11-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Nexus One to Nexus 4 and on to the Future

Can you please get someone who speaks English to proofread your essay so the rest of us can read it?
    Thanked by 3:
    Ry and Fleury14 like this.

ROM
    Stock

Go Android! Go Google!! Bye bye Sprint....hello freedom!

sent through the third galaxy
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by raiderep View Post
    Go Android! Go Google!! Bye bye Sprint....hello freedom!

sent through the third galaxy
    Hello World.

Motorola Photon 4G
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    Can you please get someone who speaks English to proofread your essay so the rest of us can read it?
    I post my rough draft then spend time proof reading later. Sorry I just start typing up post and worry about editing it later. Unfortunately that does work best for the readers but I am lazy and just care to get out the basis of my idea.
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    I post my rough draft then spend time proof reading later. Sorry I just start typing up post and worry about editing it later. Unfortunately that does work best for the readers but I am lazy and just care to get out the basis of my idea.
    when i see such huge threads i simply skip it and thats the case with most people. if you make it short and sweet. you get more people reading and responding.
    anyway from the title i understood what you are trying to say.
    big_time2 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    when i see such huge threads i simply skip it and thats the case with most people. if you make it short and sweet. you get more people reading and responding.
    anyway from the title i understood what you are trying to say.
    Gotcha and am working on that.
    Solve
    Answer
    ______

I am at grammar too dont worry. However I was skipping it and hoping the comments would tell me what this was about.

Bullet points! Anything over about 5 lines gets skimmed, over 10 lines get skipped over pretty quickly