- 11-04-2012, 04:43 PM #2
- 11-04-2012, 04:46 PM #3
- 6,331 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 vs S3 CynogenMod
I have nothing against CyanaogenMod but they take too long to fix things. I understand they do it in their spare time but its just painful to wait for an issue to be fixed after 2-3 months.
I use it on my tablet and when nexus 10 came out I am gonna buy it. if i need CM i can obviously do it. at the same time i can go stock if something go wrong.
- 11-04-2012, 05:45 PM #4
Re: Nexus 4 vs S3 Cynogenmod
S3 cynogenmod has customs rom where the N4 is a stock vanillia android build. Customs roms are great but are not as seamless as stock builds from Google. Custom roms tend to have underlying software issues because of tweaks made to the OS. Vanillia android in the long run is always more stable IMO.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By droid747 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2012, 09:24 PM
- By Lolanerd in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2012, 01:24 PM
- By adp192 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2011, 02:57 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:46 AM
- By rdean in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:02 PM