Nexus 4 Vs Iphone 5 video/camera test.

cnguyen0320

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Great! I was thinking the left side was more realistic looking. However, not sure what the actual colors were so I can't tell if it really was

mazzmoney95

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I knew it was the left because of the zoom. Android has terrible zoom (I mean, they all do, but I can especially tell when its android lol).
Very good IMO. At first, I would have said the right was Android (until the zoom) because IMHO, it looks worse. Good to know we have a very good camera. I was expecting a noticeable downgrade from my E4GLTE but maybe it wont be so bad.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It is hard to tell without the colours of the actual. The left is more realistic. They both have their points of good and bad, like the iphones i view its really pure like at the end but hey thats my view.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
it says Nexus 4 vs Iphone 5. so i believe left is Nexus 4
I thought of that at the start... then I was trying to think if it was to play without minds. The start i thought it was on the right, then midway through when coming to the plants, the otherside quality picked up.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the zoom is really terrible. Something interesting is how different the color is, sadly we have no way of knowing which one was more accurate because we didn't see it in person. But still man the camera is certainly not sub-par.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought of that at the start... then I was trying to think if it was to play without minds. The start i thought it was on the right, then midway through when coming to the plants, the otherside quality picked up.

or it could be totally fake. there is no proof that they are taken from Nexus 4 and iPhone 5.

Also, nexus 4 has the same sony BSI camera as iPhone.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I could tell the Nexus was on the left because the video was a little bit more jumpy. The iPhone's image stabilization made it easy to tell.