is it safe to buy this phone without warranty?
so I live in India and really want to bu this phone...but the problem is that nexus devices don't really get released in india so is it safe to order it from a relative living in the US? thanks!
- 11-05-2012, 12:17 AM #2
- 11-05-2012, 12:41 AM #3
Re: is it safe to buy this phone without warranty?
I ordered my HTC from Hong Kong as it worked to get it thee unlocked with express shipping was the same price locked here!
I did have a few issues but i had to mail it over there for repair, bit of a hassle, it cost not including shipping about 20 for screen or 35 for screen with all external damage fixed.
From then on to avoid hassle i did it myself. That was only because HTC Aus repairs wouldn't touch a over sea's model (mine was india). As for your soon nexus 4 maybe, I see no issue, the warranty should hold up. You might have to check with local lg repairers to see if they can do oversea's models. LG/Google, might not show purchase area on their phone though.
To be honest i see no issue with it, at worst you might have to send it back to the person you bought it off to get it repaired if you want to get it repaired officially.
- 11-05-2012, 12:45 AM #4
- 11-05-2012, 01:15 AM #7
- 11-05-2012, 01:21 AM #8
- 11-05-2012, 01:26 AM #9
- 11-05-2012, 01:28 AM #11
- By ShanMan in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:37 AM
- By tarikkde in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:54 PM
- By sayrooldh06 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2012, 06:17 PM
- By sushiglobster in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 24Last Post: 10-02-2011, 10:31 AM
- By tbdbuckeyeitl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:01 AM