Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Default Re: Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

Quote Originally Posted by renesdone View Post
    that stuff they put on the back of pick-up trucks.... i forget what its called lol
    I believe you're going for either Line-X or Rhino-lining.

In other news, Solar cells would be awesome...just turn your phone face down to charge....

Cool Re: Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

My ballsac!!!! so no one dare steal it lols
    And it will be very personalised wahahahahaha
    Winterfang likes this.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Re: Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

Pieces of the Shroud of Turin

Nexus 7 hard-*** rubber

Quote Originally Posted by dloseke View Post

In other news, Solar cells would be awesome...just turn your phone face down to charge....
    Only works in sunlight though. This might be a bit harder during the winter months.

Motorola Photon 4G

A combination of Adamantium and Vibranium?

Quote Originally Posted by dloseke View Post

How about integrating the solar cell into a kickstand-like design? Props up the phone while charging!
    I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?
    Thanked by:

I think Tungsten would be great. super strong metal that is scratch resistant. and can be polished nicely.
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->

Hulk's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by tranceformer978 View Post
    Hulk's skin.
    Radioactive? Maybe it will turn you into a Hulk over time....
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #86  

Don't think I've seen a whole post on AC dedicated to a single thread on the forum. I'm honored.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

I would like the anodized aluminum in a variety of colors.
    HTC One
    Google Nexus 4
    Google Nexus 7

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod10

The rear end of my old boss. That was hard. I just like to see an invisible gel case that let's you still see the purdy backside.
    HTC Touch Pro>HTC Droid Eris>Moto Droid X>Samsung Focus>HTC Sensation 4G>Nexus 4
    Your phone will only be the latest and greatest for a few months.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

I would like the anodized aluminum in a variety of colors.

Sorry for the double post!
    HTC One
    Google Nexus 4
    Google Nexus 7

Rhinohorn looking but not an actual horn, too cruel to animals.

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAlways View Post
    I just want a Kevlar Nexus, just like the Razr Maxx HD but less...ricey looking.
    "Ricey"? What does that even mean?
    Anyways, to answer your question, probably what's on the back of the Nexus 7, as others have said.

Definetely unobtanium! XD
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathvalentine View Post
    My ballsac!!!! so no one dare steal it lols
    And it will be very personalised wahahahahaha
    Uhhhhhh… right…

Carbon fiber for me.. but get real, the best will be... chuck norris skin! More than a smartphone, a deadly weapon :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Definetely Unobtanium!

ROM
    Stock

Gold and it must be forged in Mount Doom by Larry Page. One phone to rule them all.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by fiveodano View Post
    silicone breast implant
    Best response ever..lol

Doesn't matter inside an otter box.

Thor's hammer concrete.

tytanium
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast