Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
A Nokia. That way if I drop my phone, I don't have to worry about it breaking; I gotta worry about the ground breaking.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Kookas

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I like the back texture of the Gnex. Those inverse pyramids are great to caress. ;)

I also like the way the back of Nexus 4 looks like. However, if I had to change it, I'd think about
  • Nexus Q-like matte finish with the x of nexus doing disco LEDs, or
  • GNex-like thin plastic with patterns,

The back of a GNex feels like the edge of the lid on a jar of Nutella. No thanks.

via Tapatalk

shlk7

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Actually it would be awesome if they could use sapphire or create a synthetic structure similar to it
Ive seen one of those Vertu phones having that and its screen clarity was on a different scale than glass based phones. So yea one day i would love to see a sapphire nexus! lol :cool:

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
As soon as I can get my hands on one for development this is the first hardware mod that I had planned.

Dooooooooooooooooood!

It's great to see you over here! I'm trying to get this prepaid Q&A stickied on the forum and I just (this is existentially supreme) want you to know that your Photon compendium was my source of inspiration for how to format that thing.

You guys that are into Nexus 4 and development are in for a treat, Loki is ridiculously talented and impossibly through!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz