Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

You're the manufacturer of this phone and the glass has to go. What is used instead?

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

Default Re: Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

Adamantium
    Thanked by 2:
    ScandaLeX, ilhe1s, Kid 05 and 20 others like this.
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Imagine you could get rid of the glass back and replace it with the material of your choice

Carbon fiber.

One X's back body. I like the glass though.
    edurjbr likes this.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Faux fur, mmmmmmm
    -------
    Actually, bamboo would be pretty cool.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    GNex (SCH-i515) <-- Epic4G (SPH-D700) <-- Centro <-- SPH-i500 <-- SPH-i300 <-- Palm Pro
    jibby and natehoy like this.

solid piece of diamond
    Thanked by 2:
    ScandaLeX, p0rtals and Kookas like this.

Matte finish

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by fabulas View Post
    Adamantium
    This. A phone made out of this would be indestructible (unless it falls on more Adamantium or on the screen).

Solar panel
    p08757, yfan, ap1618#AC and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzmoney95 View Post
    This. A phone made out of this would be indestructible (unless it falls on more Adamantium or on the screen).
    The screen should be made from Adamantium as well. A transparent Adamantium.
    Jussumguy88 and Richard46 like this.

The nexus 7 stuff
    Jussumguy88, jibby and RodLS like this.

Baby hair and blood diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by fabulas View Post
    Adamantium
    The only way it would ever be destroyed is if you pissed off wolverine!!!! Admantium +10000000
    Thanked by:
    Jussumguy88 and multo like this.

Stainless steel, or dye-impregnated plastic a la Lumia 900.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Central Forums
    prantzos likes this.

The pelt of a Liger!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinaguy99 View Post
    Carbon fiber.
    Not the thick thread count, but a light layer of it just for aesthetics. The Logo done in a sony ericson style with an X where the lg name is would be awesome. I saw a solar panel answer as well that would be cool for the back

Unobtainium
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

I just want a Kevlar Nexus, just like the Razr Maxx HD but less...ricey looking.

Elvan mythril
    Thanked by:
    smott, gligor_kot and Arsenio117 like this.

Superman's outfit. For the life of me, I have never seen that thing destroyed. Am pretty sure it can withstand a nuke....Google, make it happen
    Richard46 likes this.

Definitely carbon fiber. I hope some day we will see such a device.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

A ssd card slot

Not a typo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    FishPharm likes this.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

silicone breast implant

Bar Refaeli's skin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Solid rubber, bounce it off walls.

- - - Updated - - -

Solid rubber, bounce it off walls.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast