One week left...

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, am counting. Down to the hours, minutes and even seconds.
The moment that pre-order goes live, I will be up in that bit ches face like where's my N4!!!! (Disclaimer: Someone is buying it for me so I will probably bug the S HIT out of them on the 13th)
On a side note, am thinking of getting the HTC 8X as my back up phone. I have read tooo many great reviews about this phone, and my current back up phone is a Nokia 110. Google it

vanhoud

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm counting down the minutes as well! Although I'm not getting a backup phone...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I have no phone at the moment. I AM DESPERATE FOR THIS RELEASE! I've ordered spare parts for my broken phone to repair it.

socaltyger

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Counting the days and reading up like crazy about all the android platform goodness. My backup phone is my current phone, blackberry bold 9700... What a difference 3yrs makes in cell phones!

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
That's why I am so happy to afford an Awsome phone like this off contract. I feel like I have had my iPhone 4S for a century.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Funny enough, I spend more time using my back up phone compared to my other smart phones. Either am flashing a rom or I just sold it to get a newly released phone

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
thats why i love it when people are saying "no LTE no way" or "no microSD slot no way." I say great more for me :) Although I know in the long wrong, it's better if more people buy.

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
stop it!! I hate the pressure!! I would rather wait in a line, at least I know what I am up against. I wish I could fill out all of my financial info, ahead of time. Then all I have to do is hit buy, and confirm.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I think it will sell out faster than the Nexus 7 did. I predit 2 hours TOPS

You, my friend are a bad omen. If it sells out in less than an hour, I am verily screwed....since the guy bringing it to me in Kenya travels on the 30th of November.
Fingers crossed here

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
stop it!! I hate the pressure!! I would rather wait in a line, at least I know what I am up against. I wish I could fill out all of my financial info, ahead of time. Then all I have to do is hit buy, and confirm.
Wait in line? For what? I guess you must work for the posta service....neither rain,nor snow, now the unending line of people will keep me from my highly overrated and price bloated phone

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No way. You should fear that Google won't have the resources to quickly ship so many phones though, they're not Amazon unfortunately
I read somewhere that Google was readying itself for one day shipping especially in the San Francisco Area. Am guessing it will also be USA-wide too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood