One week left...

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that Google was readying itself for one day shipping especially in the San Francisco Area. Am guessing it will also be USA-wide too

About the shipping I am not worried, it usually doesn't take more than a day here with DHL. I can see the process time being slow though, especially if they don't accept preorders. If they would allow preorders they could get properly ready.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
About the shipping I am not worried, it usually doesn't take more than a day here with DHL. I can see the process time being slow though, especially if they don't accept preorders. If they would allow preorders they could get properly ready.

Its pretty weird that Google didnt take pre-orders. Am guessing that they have their reasons

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
thats why i love it when people are saying "no LTE no way" or "no microSD slot no way." I say great more for me :) Although I know in the long wrong, it's better if more people buy.

Exactly, I love it! They can bash all they want, but that's great for the people that want it. You don't like it, then buh bye! LMAO sukkas!

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Any insight as to why the decision not to preorder was made? It seems counter productive for both parties.

Yeah, cause the N7 fiasco wasn't reason enough. On the 13th sales go live, it makes perfect sense, pre-ordering is kinda useless.

ctfrommn

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, cause the N7 fiasco wasn't reason enough. On the 13th sales go live, it makes perfect sense, pre-ordering is kinda useless.
I don't own one and had no idea they had preorder issues with them. I know they process and ship quickly so I have no worries ordering on the 13th.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't own one and had no idea they had preorder issues with them. I know they process and ship quickly so I have no worries ordering on the 13th.

I myself even preordered a N7 and you could walk into a store and buy it at sams, gamestop, etc two weeks before my day of preorder arrived. My I/O version was dropped in water by my 7 year old, so I bought a new one.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on hoping for leaked a white version to come out before launch.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

My lips are sealed as far as coming to market (I honestly don't know), but white ones exist internally.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I sold my Galaxy S3 so that I can grab the 8GB N4. I have all my stuff in the cloud so I don't think I need the extra 8GB. In the meanwhile, I'm gonna be using my work phone (Samsung Aviator w/ US Cellular) for a week.

I wonder how much shipping will be...I believe Google be charging a flat rate for shipping..but I'm not sure. Do anyone know how much shipping may be?

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm so nervous. I've never order something online, and there's a chance I don't have my money until the 15th. So if it's out of stock then I'll be without a phone until december.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
As long as I get mine in hand/activated by the 19th, I'm estatic. I'm leaving to drive 600 miles the next day for Thanksgiving holiday, so can't wait to see/report on my TMO speeds/calls during the trip up and back. Woo hoo! Worse case TMO sucks and I either then go to ST for a month or ditch it all and sell my N4... win-win!

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

I don't see how pre-ordering is useless. After all they could start shipping them on monday already, meaning that some would actually have the phone on release day.
Also I think that a tuesday is just a strange day to begin accepting orders, considering they state a 3-5 days delivery it can happen that some devices will only arrive the week after.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I sold my Galaxy S3 so that I can grab the 8GB N4. I have all my stuff in the cloud so I don't think I need the extra 8GB. In the meanwhile, I'm gonna be using my work phone (Samsung Aviator w/ US Cellular) for a week.

I wonder how much shipping will be...I believe Google be charging a flat rate for shipping..but I'm not sure. Do anyone know how much shipping may be?

Believe its $15.....The whole total should probably be about $380 after taxes and shipping. At least that is what I paid for the GN and its likely the same.

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 4s is going on Ebay as soon as I get my N4.

Back on the Android bandwagon. (My Touch 3G) was my last Android device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463