One week left...

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
And rip off poor Europeans who have to pay the full retail price of $599? You are sooo evil. I like your thinking :D

In Europe the Nexus 4 is going to be priced at 229 for the 8gb and 279 for the 16GB not 599.99

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping they announce what time ordering will be available on the 13th. 12am EST...West... or even later than that on the 13th. I just want to order one once they are up online. It would be nice if they shipped them same day on the 13th for early enough orders or by the 14th so most would get it on the 16th, but I won't get my hopes up. Will be an awesome device to have.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
In Europe the Nexus 4 is going to be priced at 229 for the 8gb and 279 for the 16GB not 599.99
It's 299? for the 8GB and 349? for the 16GB on the Google Play Store. The 599? was apparently the price that LG wanted from other retailers, which however I don't believe since a physical electronic chain store in Germany is selling the Nexus 4 16GB for 399? starting mid December.

The problem here is that the Google Play Store is only available in a bunch of european countries.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I myself even preordered a N7 and you could walk into a store and buy it at sams, gamestop, etc two weeks before my day of preorder arrived. My I/O version was dropped in water by my 7 year old, so I bought a new one.

- - - Updated - - -

My lips are sealed as far as coming to market (I honestly don't know), but white ones exist internally.
I hope we don't have to wait until April like the white GN and NS.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

samiam2714

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am really hoping shipping is swift. I'm so psyched about getting the nexus 10 and 4. They are going to be so cool for my road trip at the end of the month.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Brian, seams like you get all the cool phones - HTC one X, Nexus 4, Nokia 110, HTC, 8X... might have to get your job to pay for these ;)

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping they announce what time ordering will be available on the 13th. 12am EST...West... or even later than that on the 13th. I just want to order one once they are up online. It would be nice if they shipped them same day on the 13th for early enough orders or by the 14th so most would get it on the 16th, but I won't get my hopes up. Will be an awesome device to have.

Hoping for this too. I'll be up at midnight either way. Being from Toronto, hope there's no time zone difference that screws everything up either, would be nice if Google said something.

Either way, excited for my first Android.

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I sold my Galaxy S3 so that I can grab the 8GB N4. I have all my stuff in the cloud so I don't think I need the extra 8GB. In the meanwhile, I'm gonna be using my work phone (Samsung Aviator w/ US Cellular) for a week.

I wonder how much shipping will be...I believe Google be charging a flat rate for shipping..but I'm not sure. Do anyone know how much shipping may be?

You're a step ahead of me. I plan to sell my S3 to grab the 8GB Nexus 4. I just uploaded all of my music to Google Music. Didn't take as long as I thought it would.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hoping for this too. I'll be up at midnight either way. Being from Toronto, hope there's no time zone difference that screws everything up either, would be nice if Google said something.

HA HA, You want my job? Can I have yours? Am a telecomms engineer, but I am paid peanuts...about $500 every month. Most of my money I get from side hustles. Employment only guarantees health insurance and bank loans :)

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I think android central should create a mailing list to give people a heads up when sales go live

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no preorder, and mountain view doesn't stock devices, they're in Tennessee IIRC

We have a google guy HERE!!! That's like a white unicorn. I have soo many questions for you
1. Why wont you ship to Kenya, whereas there is a local Google office here where you can ship it and I will collect it
2. Why cant I buy movies, Magazines, some apps simply because I am in Kenya?
3. Why is LG selling the device sooo expensively outside the US and Google play?
4. Can I come maybe one day visit? :D Ok, that's personal
P.S About regulation, I know for a fact that my government has been actively pushing for new tech, so that shouldn't be soo much of an excuse

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
We have a google guy HERE!!! That's like a white unicorn. I have soo many questions for you
1. Why wont you ship to Kenya, whereas there is a local Google office here where you can ship it and I will collect it
3. Why is LG selling the device sooo expensively outside the US and Google play?
P.S About regulation, I know for a fact that my government has been actively pushing for new tech, so that shouldn't be soo much of an excuse
1) I love unicorns so I now like you.
2) Americans probably dislike Kenya for kicking their arse in all the running at the olympics
3) Have you tried changing your location on the play store? maybe visit some certain sites which stream if you know what i mean instead of the app stall if all fails.
4) because LG thinks they can, but face it sites will sell the Nexus 4 for $20 more like they are doing with the Nexus 7.
5) Unicorns are cool again
6) these answers probably aren't in the same order as yours and may or maybe not be reliable.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
1) I love unicorns so I now like you.
2) Americans probably dislike Kenya for kicking their arse in all the running at the olympics
3) Have you tried changing your location on the play store? maybe visit some certain sites which stream if you know what i mean instead of the app stall if all fails.
4) because LG thinks they can, but face it sites will sell the Nexus 4 for $20 more like they are doing with the Nexus 7.
5) Unicorns are cool again
6) these answers probably aren't in the same order as yours and may or maybe not be reliable.

no. 2 probably coz my cousin won the presidency again :). Who woulda thought, two terms? Like a bossss!

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site

1. The regulating body of your government stops most of that, for now.
2. see answer 1
3. Because they can
4. Sure, can't get in the building, but come on :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2