Switching from GS3 on AT&T
This will be my first unlocked device from Google. I'm just sick of waiting for the Android updates from Google and want the pure Android experience. No LTE doesn't bother me at all. Will the Nexus 4 be able to use Google applications like Wallet even though my service is through AT&T under contract or will I still be blocked by the carrier? And do the Google updates get sent OTA? Anything else would be appreciated, first time unlocked device. If I still can't get a pure Google experience because of my contract I might wait til it ends and pick up the new Nexus phone in the future.
- 11-06-2012, 03:55 PM #3
- 11-06-2012, 03:58 PM #4
- 1,266 Posts
Re: Switching from GS3 on AT&T
And do the Google updates get sent OTA?
Buy it from Google Play.LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T
- 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM #6
- By jneusch in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 70Last Post: 04-22-2013, 12:16 AM
- By blaze5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 29Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:25 PM
- By davidlw in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 12Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:46 AM
- By Netwerx in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:57 PM
- By mojo rising in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 34Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:38 AM