White version?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I get the feeling that the crystal hologram thing on the back is goldish in most pictures which really wouldn't look that good in white but just my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

When you see it in gold, it's just because of the light reflecting on it, and it really doesn't look like that 90 percent of the time.

And I've got a white Optimus G that looks just fine.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My car is white, my PC case is white, my mouse is white, and if I can only find a good white gaming keyboard.

So I want a white Nexus 4!! I will wait a little longer after release to see if anything is announce.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
As I've said several times before, white N4's exist, but I have seen NOTHING saying when/if they will come to market, especially nothing about carphone warehouse ;-)

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Not all cases are big and bulky. I'm running a high quality but thin case on my SGS3... and most people who see my phone don't even know it's in a case.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I would want a white version for the same reason why I was excited the Xbox 360 was originally white: it's different. One of my favorite thing about some of the upcoming Windows phones is that they come in a variety of color. I'd love for a mostly red phone, if that was at all possible. I'm hoping that the Nexus 4 is popular enough that it will have a large selection of cases like the iPhone has, but, if not, I'm happy with the black. It still looks nice.

socaltyger

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't mind a white phone, if only to distinguish one phone from the other... I'm getting two of them, one for myself the other for the mrs.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I want the multi color option phone that would be awesome. Samsung is OK but its color options are blah

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
As I've said several times before, white N4's exist, but I have seen NOTHING saying when/if they will come to market, especially nothing about carphone warehouse ;-)

I know you have said several times. I am not trying to be mean but I guess I have to say I don't believe you. I would like to believe you but I waiting hear something official or someone more reputable.

That's all fine and dandy..... except that I work for Carphone Warehouse, and we had an email from HQ regarding the White N4, that stated we have an exclusive on it in the UK, and it's one of the key deals we are pushing this Xmas season.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

I believe it when it's official or hear it from a reputable source. Sorry you are not what consider a reliable source.

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't mind a white phone, if only to distinguish one phone from the other... I'm getting two of them, one for myself the other for the mrs.

Just get a different case. My 2 brothers and myself all got a Galaxy S 2-3 years back they got the same case and i got a different one. We never had problems.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
I know you have said several times. I am not trying to be mean but I guess I have to say I don't believe you. I would like to believe you but I waiting hear something official or someone more reputable.

I can understand that. I enjoy what I do and won't break a confidentiality agreement to satisfy a forum, and I likewise hope you can understand that. :)

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I can understand that. I enjoy what I do and won't break a confidentiality agreement to satisfy a forum, and I likewise hope you can understand that. :)

Of course not so no need to further mention something you can't speak of or prove.;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

thats cool. i'd like to see it on the play store in white around christmas but that doesnt seem very likely.

and if it's just the back that's white a new housing could just be switched out down the road probably.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Screenshot_2012-11-11-23-10-42-1.png

....... :)